- Spray on hose off simplicity
- Removed light to moderate oxidation and road grime from uncoated aluminum surface
- Mild phosphoric acid base
- Prepares aluminum for polishing or creates a "clean" yet unpolished look.
Busch Part Numbers:
10008 8 fl oz
10016 16oz best seller!
10640 5 gallon cube container
10055 55 gallon drum
Busch Aluminum Wash is the perfect product for cleaning lightly oxidized uncoated aluminum wheels before polishing to a high shine. This mild phosphoric acid based cleaner will not severely etch or dull aluminum surfaces like sulfuric, hydrochloric and hydrofluoric based cleaners and provides a light "dulling" action which prepares the aluminum for compounding or polishing. The polishing process is much easier when oxidation is removed and the surface is dulled. Busch Aluminum Wash works great on machined finished wheels, rough casting,etc. with light oxidation, mild dirt, grease or road grime.
- Not recommended for coated or polished aluminum surface unless prepping for repolishing, dulling may occur. Use Busch Coated & Painted Wheel Wash for coated surface and Busch Light Duty Aluminum Wash for polished surfaces.
- For severe corrosion and grime Busch Heavy Duty Aluminum Wash should be used.
- Easily restore a brilliant shine to dull aluminum surface with Busch Super Shine Aluminum Polish.
- Also a great 1st step in removing tough anodize.
- Product can be diluted with water for removal of very light oxidation.
Aluminum Brightener for oxidized uncoated aluminum wheels, fuel tanks, trailers and trim. Restores luster by removing light to moderate oxidation and grime without scrubbing. Easy to use spray on-hose off application. Use before polishing to reduce time and effort.
Product Demonstration: Aluminum Wheel Cleaning
How to Use:
Make sure wheel or surface is at temperatures between 70-80F.
When wheel is mounted on vehicle, start spraying from bottom to top to avoid product running down wheel and possibly streaking the surface.
Typically scrubbing is not required, but for stubborn brake dust and grime stains scrubbing may be needed
Hose product in approximately 2 minutes, rinsing thoroughly to avoid streaking.
Dilute with water at 50/50 ratio for milder cleaning action on highly polished surfaces or clear coated wheels.
Removes oxidation, brake dust, and grime
Clean surface quicken polishing process-shine comes up much faster with oxidation removed
Removes water spots
Leaves uniform surface finish-"clean luster"
Excellent on mill finish and diamond plate non- polished surface or use on highly polished surfaces or OEM clear coated wheel (at 70-80F) to remove brake dust and road grime